Monday 14 July 2014

Dave gets blinged

An early start for me today to drop Dave off at Bling Bling Tinting

Rear door glass, quarter lights and tailgate glass all tinted to 15%.

Great service by Andy, top man and a great job thanks.


Looking good at the back.


And looking good from the side.

Now those of you who follow Dave's blog may have noticed something else different in the photos.



When he finished the tints he fitted these side protection strips for me too, my eyesight is getting worse and I couldn't see the line properly that they were supposed to follow, once again Andy showed  he really knew his stuff and produced some very clever tape to enhance the line.

So if you need some tints give him a call......he does wrapping too......mmmm I wonder.






No comments:

Post a Comment