Sunday 4 March 2018

Sunday Sunday, so good to me

First full day with Dave2, first job reroute the power cable for the dashcam to a permanent position, easy to do as I had removed it from Dave1 before.

While I was sat there looking at the roof lining I realised that the interior lights were single bulb only, not 3 bulb units with map reading lights on each side. Quick Google and they appear identical to early Megane ones, off to order some from eBay.

Sunday morning has a bit of routine here, nice long walk in one of the nearby woods, now most of them are a nightmare to get to and with the big thaw underway we decided on the easy option for today.



 After a great walk, it was time for shopping, interesting in the car park to see just how physically big the Logan Stepway is parked next to a previous generation VW Passat and a current BMW X3.

Since as long as I can remember UK Dacia owners have been commenting on the annoying issue whereby you have use either the key or the lever by the drivers seat to open the tailgate, it's never really bothered me that much, but within a day it's really began to get on my nerves.

Time for a little bit of clever thinking, involving relays, interior lights, a push button switch and either a motor or solenoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment