Friday 11 April 2014

Manflu and wonderbra

Well after having three days laid up in bed with manflu, me I hasten to add not Dave, it was nice to have a couple of parcels delivered today.

Firstly a plastic bootliner, which when I opened it seemed a little flimsy, but once put in place was a perfect fit and sat nice and tight in the boot area, was made even better by the fact it came with a nice custom fit carpet, all in all not bad for £32.99 (ebay link here)






The second package came all the way from Germany and I have to say I was very impressed with the speed of delivery, better than some companies here in the UK.

So what was it?

A bra for Dave, don't worry it's nothing to do with man boobs, just there to protect that bonnet from bouncing debris when I'm driving around. I have seen a picture previously of a white French Stepway with one fitted and the photo on the eBay advert but was still unsure what it would look like in real life.

I think it's going to be a very Marmite thing, either love it or loathe it, however now I've fitted it, I think it looks one hundred times better than in the photos. It is held in place eight small hooks on elastic straps and is nicely lined with a soft velvet like lining to protect the bodywork. Probably the most expensive add on to date at £45.90 (ebay link here)



No comments:

Post a Comment