Sunday 6 April 2014

You're not big and you're not clever

Popped into my local Dacia dealer today and the Evoque was parked up for sale. I can imagine the conversation while I was inside.....
Dave: Your not much bigger than me.
Evoque: Hmmm but I'm a Range Rover.
Dave: How much do you cost to tax?
Evoque: £260 per annum, but I'm a Range Rover.
Dave: Oh I cost £20. How much mpg do you do?
Evoque: 36 mpg, but I'm a Range Rover.
Dave: Oh I do 78 mpg. How much do you cost?
Evoque: £36,000....but I'm a Range Rover.
Dave: Oh so someone could have three of me.
Evoque: But I'm a Range Rover.
Dave: But I have an owner and yours must have traded you in for something better.
Evoque: Humpf
Could have sworn Dave was chuckling as we left.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of the iPad vs Surface adverts where the iPad has just got a keyboard and thinks it a computer but the Surface trumps it at every stage. Dave is the Surface Pro while the Evoque is pointless iPad Pro.

    ReplyDelete