Monday 5 October 2015

A nice drive out.....and last nights journey home.

I've had Dave now for just over 18 months and still enjoy driving him every day. He's become a great daily workhorse and he's not really been having much in the way of adventures recently.

However he does get out and about loads and gets some chances for some posing occasionally.






Yesterday when we were out with the family my father in law asked if we could find this pub as one of his bowling buddies had told him all about it. Unfortunately we got there just after they finished lunch, but we had a quick drink (soft for me) and we're definitely going back for a meal as the menu looks amazing.

Last nights journey home though clocked up another Dave milestone.....30,000 miles.





What an amazing little car he is.

2 comments:

  1. I am having my Sandero Stepway (Daphne) on Wednesday and I am so excited. I have just come across 'Adventures of Dave' and I love it. Thanks for sharing this. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying the blog. Good luck with Daphne, I know you won't be disappointed.

      Delete